Over $2K worth of prizes and swag will be shared among our hackathon participants.
We are so excited to announce Courier's first hackathon! This one month hackathon will include live coding workshops, programming work sessions, and a lot of fun swag giveaways.
Boring notifications are a thing of the past. With Courier, your product and engineering teams have the tools to build an intelligent notification infrastructure. Deliver delightful notifications to any channel, email, SMS, push, and more—all in a single API!
Build a project that demonstrates proper app-to-user notifications with the Courier API. We're excited to see what you build!
How to Get Started
- Follow the Secret Messages step-by-step guide
- Build on an open source project: fork and edit the Secret Messages repository (add your own twist or change it completely)
- Start from scratch on Courier
What to Submit
- Tag #courier on your project submission
- Link to GitHub repo with code + readme.md (including description of project, inspiration behind project, explanation of problem solved (if applicable), tool/technologies used and how they are integrated, challenges you faced while building, what you enjoyed and learning)
- Short video (1-2 mins) demo of working project
- Optional: if deployed, a link to a working prototype
$1,330 in prizes
Courier Hacks 1st Place
1st Place submission for use for notifications and demonstration of proper app-to-user notifications with the Courier API will receive $1000.
Courier Hacks 2nd Place
2nd Place submission for use for notifications and demonstration of proper app-to-user notifications with the Courier API will receive the Apple AirPods Pro.
Public favorite winner will receive a Keychron Keyboard.
Runner up submission will receive a Hydroflask.
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
Senior Software Engineer at CoverWallet
Project successfully integrates the Courier API and demonstrates successful integration of API within 1-2 minute video demo. Project can send any type of messages via the Courier API.
Submission includes a 1-2mins (minimum) video demonstration of the working project and some explanation about why they built this project, what problem it solves, and how it solves it.
Project takes an original approach to a problem. Solution effectively alleviates, solves, or helps the problem it is designed to solve.
Design is accessible, well thought out, demonstrates smart design choices, and is user-friendly.